This page is used to inform App visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
- Freekart.In is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program & other, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising,As an Amazon Associate/other affliate like (flipkart) we earn from qualifying purchases
- Freekart.In contains links to other websites. All external links contain content which is not endorsed or controlled by
- Freekart.in All of the deals and offers that are listed on Freekart.In are true to the best of our knowledge, and we cannot be held responsible for accuracy for them or on external websites.
- Freekart.in is not an e-commerce platform, so all the deals/offers/free samples/products or services that you purchase via
- Freekart.in links from the other websites are not provided by
- Freekart.in. We are just a gateway to other sites and not the seller or supplier.
- Freekart.in does not guarantee accuracy/quality/quantity/shipping/transactions etc. of any of your purchased goods or services from other e-commerce websites and hence
- Freekart.in cannot be held responsible for any deviation for the same.
Information Collection and Use
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users install our app, register on the app, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our App.
Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address. Users may, however, visit our App anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit or permits / allow us to access such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain App related activities.
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our App. Non-personal identification information may include the type of mobile and technical information about Users means of connection to our App, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
We may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
We collect & use your email address, phone number with users permission as a unique identity to provide personalise deals / offers, promotions, giveaways, contests, or other app feature. On special occasions, online stores provide special and unique coupons, gift cards for thuttu users. These coupons will be given to thuttu users based on their mobile numbers. We use your mobile number to provide these kind of exclusive offers.You can either allow or deny the permission.
To improve our Site : We may use feedback, comments you provide to improve our products and services.
To run a promotion, contes or other Site feature : To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your device internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collection information and to improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this App, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our App. Your continued use of the App following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.